HOPE FLOATS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST
D-211, LAXMAN PLAZA, MUNIRKA,
110067 New Delhi
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Hope Floats Foundation Charitable Trust is a voluntary nonprofit national level organization, established for the integrated development of the poor and marginalized, orphans, minorities, tribal people, urban poor, informal labor sector, and other backward classes.
The Trust is a grass root level social welfare organization working directly with the rural poor, facilitating the utilization of their skills and knowledge to develop sustainable solutions to poverty. It also initiates efforts in various interconnected socio-economic fields such as education, livelihoods, natural resources, health, women empowerment, and social justice. The focus is in on convenience, reliability, continuity and flexible range of services for the poor people in our society.
To Serve the Society at large.
Services and Projects:
• Education Venture: The Trust will provide education to the general public, the poor, needy, orphans, poor students from weaker communities etc., Traditional Programs; Engineering Programs; Informational Technology Programs; Management Programs; Professional Programs; Certificate Programs; Leateral Entry Programs; Master Degree Course; Skill Development Programs; Softskill Programs; Research Programs
• Training Programme: The Trust can open various kinds of Skill based training courses like Teachers Training, Nurses Training and non Technical Course,; Web Designing; Industrial Program
• Tuition and Coaching: The Trust can provide class room coaching for preparation of pre-Engineering and pre-Medical entrances.
• Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan: The Trust is involved in Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan Project of Govt for sanitation and safe drinking water.
Our dedicated team is working in education sector with strong network across India, we are imparting university education, distance education and open schooling, Also we are looking for Venture Capitalists to open University in India for poor and marginalized.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.