Human Welfare and Environment Protection Center (HWEPC)
22400 Dang, Ghorahi
Ansprechpartner: Pradeep Majgaiyan
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Human Welfare and Environment Protection Center (HWEPC) is a Non-Governmental, social development organization established in 1991 in Dang District, Mid-Western Region of Nepal.
HWEPC is a Nepalese NGO that aims to assist in establishing a self-reliant and prosperous society. The organisation works on environmental and human rights issues.
Its long-term vision is to aid and support the development of a self-reliant society which is economically, socially, educationally and environmentally secure.
To empower socio-economically disadvantaged community and people through sustainable development and social transformation.
• to protect the environment through different programs aimed at conservation and utilization of
• natural resources in a sustainable manner.
• to identify and formulate plans and policies on environment protection and sustainable development.
• to carry out programs for empowerment of socio-economically disadvantaged communities.
• to design and implement programs to empower and raise the living status of women and children
• to develop human resource through various training, workshops and seminars.
• to provide consulting services in environmental and socio-economic development sector.
HWEPC has designed and successfully completed various projects, with tangible results on the ground.
Pradeep Majgaiyan is the Senior Program Officer of the Human Welfare and Environmental protection center (HWEPC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.