6780 Tarash, District Sirajganj
Ansprechpartner: Abdur Razzak Razu
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
As a non-govt. and non-profit voluntary development organization, PARIBARTAN was founded in 1988 with a view to bring change about the overall condition of rural poor particularly neglected womenfolk.
We usually work among disadvantaged women, youth and girls along with disabled people, Adibashi minority and Acid burnt assault victims and a few other unprivileged & vulnerable sections of the society following small group as well as community approaches both based on the strategy of integrated development.
Empowering rural downtrodden section particularly women, children , girls & youth along with people with disabilities and plain aboriginal tribe through their capacity building and ensuring active participation by promoting their strength and potentials for enhancing of their socio-economic-political and cultural standard aiming at establishing environmental friendly just and peaceful society
Overall human and environmental development for a happy and prosperous world through positive change.
Objectives and Activities:
• Building up of rural institutions like the backward segment of women, girls, youths and people with disabilities.
• Undertake small IGA/ Micro-Credit and entrepreneurship development activities for employment and income generation of customer people toward secured livelihood and sustainability.
• Developing expertise and knowledge of beneficiaries through education & training both in terms of technical/ vocational and human resource development
• Promotion of public health, Nutrition and WATSAN system including awareness and actions on HIV/AIDS and Arsenic contamination together with environmental / nature conservation & drug addiction / anti tobacco campaign etc.
• Adaptation of climate change and related actions to address its harmful effects.
• Establish justice, peace, human rights and empowering of women, girls, youth and children with importance to PwDs and Acid victims, preventing of women-children trafficking, illegal migration and enhance the rights and privilege of woman & child.
• Protect the interest of general consumers through collective efforts/association.
• Assist the interested trained and skilled people in going abroad for seeking job and earning foreign exchange that will help reduce our burden of unemployment.
• Rehabilitation of people with all type of disabilities including visually impaired and acid burn victims at the community level.
• Strengthening of local and good governance & fostering democracy / Election monitoring and voter education.
• Development of aquaculture sector and fisheries resources (Pond & other water bodies).
• Technology transfer of modern scientific agriculture & livestock improvement
• Extend support on land reforms (i.e. khas land/ water bodies’ distribution & management) and empowering the assetless & enhance landless development.
• Gender relation & development.
• Disaster preparedness, response, recovery & rehabilitation.
• Information, communication, technology and publication etc.
Abdur Razzak Razu is the Director of PARIBARTAN.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.