Prakash Deep Sewa Sansthan (PDSS)
B -86 , Indira Nagar Awas Vikas Colony,
229001 Raebareli (U.P.)
Ansprechpartner: Manish Srivastav
+91 9616542695; +91 0535-2202286
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Prakash Deep Sewa Sansthan (PDSS) is a non political, non-profit making and secular organization and registered was established and registered in the year 1996-1997 as a society.
Despite one of the largest youth populations in the world, the country lacks the educational programs, systems and training centers to provide up-to-date technical, vocational, and literacy and language skills to its ever-growing employable population. If the potential of these youth remains untapped, it will not only slow growth, but a cycle of poverty and illiteracy will persist that only further drains society economically and socially.
PDSS is being managed by a dedicated team of social activists and volunteers with the objectives of meeting the socio-economic developmental needs of the deprived and poorer sections of the society particularly in rural areas.
To achieve the goal the organization since its inception in the year 1997, actively engaged in the activities of socio- economic development of the weaker section by implementing various programmes for
• the health and family planning,
• digital technology awareness
• environment awareness,
• general awareness of rural women and youth for empowerment,
• sustainable income generating skill development training programmes for rural women, youths and
• formation of women self help groups under micro credit programmes.
Apart from this, the activities of the organization also include research studies, evaluations, capacity building trainings, and organizing seminars, campaigns for holistic development of rural areas, non-formal education to school dropouts and nonschool going children and also well management of drinking water and its resources, and conservation of environment.
• Educational Scholarship Project for distitute children, Raebareli by S.R.Jindal Group , New Delhi.
• National Digital Literacy Mission;08 Districts Of Uttar Pradesh Supported by NDLM Govt. of India. Role as Training Partner
• Handicrafts Cluster In Dist. Raebareli supported by M/o Textiles , GOI from 2015.
• Book Fair in Distt. Raebareli, Financially supported by National Book Trust (NBT), Govt. Of India. Year-2016.
• Conducting Vocational trainings in various Districts
• Computer Literacy Mission - Supported By Local Authority
• Polio Eradication Project
Manish Srivastav is the Chief Functionary of Prakash Deep Sewa Sansthan (PDSS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.