Ecological Association "Eko Viciana"
Bregu i Diellit II Rr. Sali Nivica nr. 50
Ansprechpartner: Dr.sc. Zeqir HASHANI
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Ecological Association Eko Viciana was formed in 2007 by a group of enthusiastic young people with a clear vision for sensitization of the public to protect nature and the environment.
The mission of E.A. Eko Viciana is nature and environment protection, recognition and solving various environmental problems and raising the welfare of society.
• Avocation on environment refinement,
• Large campaigns for information, education and communication (IEC)
• Nature and environment protection
• Biodiversity protection,
• Promotion of the public rights according to the Aarhus Convention: access to information, participation in decision–making process and access to justice,
• Forest protection from non controlled logging and their re-cultivation.
• Waste management,
• Public participation in decision making,
• Consultant service,
• Campaigns for increasing ecological awareness,
• Action on environmental cleaning,
• Seminars, Conferences, Workshops,
• Informative dissemination,Lobbying/campaign,Monitoring,Publications, Researches,Training,
• Cooperation to other organizations
• The importance of energy efficiency in urban environmental protection 2007/2008
• Earth Hour 2010 - 2017
• World Water Day 2013
• World Migratory Bird Day 2013, 2014
• World Fish Migratory day 2014?
• Preliminary bird inventory in Kosovo
• White Stork Census 2015
• European Breeding Birds Atlas (EBBA) 2016/ 2017
• Balcan Lynx Recovery Programme
Dr. Zeqir Hashani is the President of the Ecological Association Eko Viciana.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.