Gareeb Guide NGO
7/36, Bahar, Sahara States, Mansoorabad
500068 (TS) LB Nagar, Hyderabad
Ansprechpartner: G. Bhargavi
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Gareeb Guide Voluntary Organization was registered in 2007.
The main aims and objects of our organization are:
• In purview of education: Promoting fundamental principles and humanitarian values, develop in a better understanding internally and influencing behavior in the community
• In field of medical: Protection of life, health and human dignity
• In purview of general public utility: Guide the people for their well wish and guide the people for legal and economical equality.
• filed many public interest litigations i.e conjugal rights to victims, seeking ban on begging, seeking ban on tobacco products etc,
• conducted many free legal aid camps and many public welfare activities i.e blood donation camps, health camps, legal awareness camps through paada yatra (walk a thon), scholarships to poor students,
• conducted representation programme on establishment of the circuit bench of the supreme court at every high court and
• conducted Indian Open Tennis Tournament, etc.
• Gareeb Guide´s Heaven: This project will be covered in the area of 200 acres and 2,400 citizens will be benefited through this project directly. Preferably, location for this project will be within the radius of 100 KM from the secretariat of the concerned states of India i.e Delhi, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Gujarat, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. However, the cost of this project is Rs 210 crores (approx). For Tennis Stadium: Rs 90 crores, for Hospital: 60 crores, for School: 20 crores, for administrative building with canteen and hotel: Rs 20 crores, for rescue home with vocational training centre: Rs 10 crores, for old age home: Rs 5 crores, for orphans´ home: Rs 5 crores. As per the sources, this project can be completed within 3 years. Gareeb Guide (Voluntary Organization) will arrange 28.5% of the total cost of the project (Rs 60 crores approx) and remaining cost (Rs 150 crores) will be taken as loan from the nationalized banks.
G. Bhargavi is the President of Gareeb Guide Voluntary Organization.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.