Godavari Eco-Welfare Association (GEWA)
Siripuram, Karapa Mandal
533260 Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
Ansprechpartner: Yandamuri Ayyanna
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Godavari Eco-Welfare Association (GEWA) is a Non-profit community based organization working towards women empowerment, education, health, livelihood and sanitation in rural and agency areas. GEWA as piers to improve the living conditions of the rural and agency areas by adopting strategies through community initiative, participation and sensitization. Founded in 2014 the organization has worked among rural and agency areas of East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
We at GEWA envision rural and agency areas have the guaranteed opportunities of development that enables them exercise their right to education, women empowerment, health, livelihood and sanitation.
Creating opportunities to people in rural and agency areas which help them to stand on their own foot
GEWA is dedicated for up lifting the status of rural and agency areas development in various activates.
• To promote community based organization at grassroots level for sustainable development in rural and agency areas.
• To provide livelihood promotion and social inclusion services to the poor and low income clients in rural and agency areas with innovative solutions.
• To promote value based education among children, women and youth for development.
• To provide capacity building to various stakeholders and undertake evidence based research on various development themes.
• To work on various issues like women empowerment, HIV/AIDS prevention, environment and climate change.
• To network with Government, NGOs and CBO for advocacy and policy level changes.
• GEWA strives to improve the quality of life of the rural and agency areas peoples.
• By strengthening their existing livelihood programs initiative new activities to diversity and increase their income in the rural and agency area communities.
• To develop community owned and managed institutions to sustain the livelihood activities.
• To develop well trained and highly capable local services providers to provide timely support to the members.
• To work in collaboration with the Government and the industry along with Non-government domestic and international development organization.
Yandamuri Ayyanna is the Secretary of Godavari Eco-Welfare Association.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can give an expert opinion and establish new contacts in the field of our work.