NAV BHARTIYA NARI VIKAS SAMITI (NBNVS)
Vill&Post-Baheri,District-Ballia(U.P.)277001, State Office-6/219
Ansprechpartner: Ajhar Ali
- Antirassismus, Integrationspolitik
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The organization Nav Bhartiya Nari Vikas Samiti (NBNVS) is a right based participatory non-government development organization, founded in 1993, working with women & children belonging to the excluded community. We facilitate them for realizing their legal rights and entitlements health, education and other poverty alleviation schemes.
NBNVS works on issues of environment, migration and human trafficking, child labour, and women´s empowerment. It is also working on government funded projects, including Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna (SGSY), Janani Suraksha Yojna (JSY), Total Sanitation Program and the land and water conservation programme.
The Mission of the organization is to empower each person or the community irrespective of caste, creed or religion, however vulnerable of disadvantaged it may be to able to achieve higher level of consciousness, so as to match main stream of the society.
• To improve the education status of the region through removal of illiteracy, action on school dropout children through non-formal education, provision of formal schooling for deprived children and skill development through technical/vocational education
• To improve the health status of the community through encouraging the community to participate in spreading health and hygiene awareness and adoption of family welfare norms in the region.
• Strengthening the Panchayati Raj Institutions through capacity building of effected representatives and other stakeholders.
• Support for the growth and development of children and empowerment of women.
• Special care and rehabilitation support to the HIV/AIDS effected people, widow destitute women, children and adult under difficult circumstances, i.e. Leprosy & T.B. patients, prostitutes, criminals, prisoners, physical and mental handicaps etc.
• Promotion of Micro and reconstruction rural economy by intiating income generation activities, suitable alternative strategies for the benefiting the rural poor.
• Protection of environment from degradation, reservation of bio-diversity, conservation of forest resources, pollution control and natural disaster preparedness through people´s participation.
• Preservation of rural-tribal & socio cultural heritage.
• CHILDLINE 1098 Emergency Outreach Project: CHILDLINE project is a national help line for children in distress operational through a common toll free phone number – 1098
• Improving non-discriminatory access to livelihoods, education and health: The project´s purpose is to enable socially excluded communities to access sustainable livelihoods and quality basic services, through community based organisations (CBOs) and awareness generation.
Azhar Ali is the Secretary of Nav Bhartiya Nari Vikas Samiti (NBNVS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.