KALIPATHER NAVAJEEVAN SEVA SAMITY (KNSS)
253 N D B ROAD, AMRABATI, FLAT- H, 2ND FLOOR
Ansprechpartner: AWADHESH KUMAR THAKUR
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
KALIPATHER NAVAJEEVAN SEVA SAMITY (KNSS) is a charitable society which is registered in the year 2005.
Changing lives and strengthening emotional, moral and spiritual experiences to carry forward the sacrificial sense of service for the lives of the vulnerable section of the society.
• To establish and maintain basic and adult education centres to improve the social welfare and dignity of the people.
• To establish orphanages, institutions, homes or day care centres to cater the need of disabled, physically challenged, old aged and distressed people and children.
• To arrange or provide food, shelter, medical aid or any assistance to victims of natural calamities, unmarried girl, boy, widow or widower.
• To organise or train women through SHGs and help them to become self- sustainable because they are the back bone of the society.
• To create awareness about environment, pollution, population primary health and HIV/AIDS and also to make appropriate projects to fight with these destructive elements for the humanity.
• To sensitize the people towards deprived and underprivileged section of society and to invest in them by spending a part of their all resources (time, talent and treasurer) especially in children who are our future.
• Children Clubs: KNSS provides free tuitions to poor and underprivileged children as the education is there fundamental right via ASC (After School Class) or ACC (Awana Children Club).
• Scholarship Programs: KNSS provides financial assistance to all needy children from all communities for their educational expenses. This Scholarship Program is known by two names: SUSHILA PROJECT (Exclusively for the girls in all three levels); KOMAL PROJECT (Exclusively for the boys in all three levels)
• Volunteers Training Program (VIKASH): This based on Human Resource Development (HRD) program for volunteers training to increase their efficiency and energy for their better job. To stabilize their emotional, physical, spiritual and social feelings to become more service and sacrificial minded.
• Adult Literacy Project (ASHA): The main aim of this project is to teach every year minimum 150 illiterate people specially women up to class four level. In one year they start writing their name address, letters, small mathematics and read news paper.
• Self Help Training Program (PRAGATI): We train women to form small Self Help Groups and start saving monthly in their bank.
• Relief Project (UDDHAR): KNSS has helped many victims of natural calamities during flood, cyclone by providing food, cloths, mosquito nets, utensils, tarpaulin and roofing materials. Many bicycles also were given along with monetary help for agriculture to start a fresh again after devastations happened.
• Project for Physically Challenged People (ASTITVA): More than 100 people have been benefited by help rendered under this project. Specially more than 50 people got wheel chairs.
• Awareness Program (JAGRITI): The main activity of this project is to organize awareness camps and rallies on various issues like HIV/AIDS, eye relates diseases, population, pollutions, girl child protection, home violence etc..
• Organizing Free Health Check up (NIROG): We also organize various free health check up camps for the ladies or villagers on eye check-up, dental camp and blood group testing camp etc.
Awadhesh Kumar Thakur is the Secretary of KALIPATHER NAVAJEEVAN SEVA SAMITY (KNSS).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.