Marathwada Gramin Vikas Sanstha (MGVS)
Gut.122, at Post Karanjgaon, Nagpur-Mumbai-Aurangabad Highway
423703 Tal. Vaijapur; Aurangabad , Maharashtra
Ansprechpartner: Appasaheb Ugale
+91 (0)240-2341412; +91 (0)240-2341411; +91 (0)7798530094;+91 (0)9423147204
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Marathwada Gramin Vikas Sanstha (MGVS) is a Non-Governmental Organisation. MGVS is working in the outskirts of Aurangabad, Nasik, Ahmednagar and Jalna Dist of Maharashtra State since 1995-96 for the downtrodden and affected area. MGVS works mainly in the area of health, education, water conservation, and sanitation and women empowerment for the rural and urban poor´s.
Our vision is to strengthen the grassroots initiatives for socio-economic empowerment of economically underprivileged women, youth and children. We spearhead community driven development (CDD) programmes in the fields of health, education, environment, organic farming, water, sanitation and women empowerment.
MGVS programme and project activities
• Prevention and control of STD & HIV/AIDS among high risk group, vulnerable, bridge and HIV+ve population in Aurangabad District of Maharashtra State.
• Improve the reproductive health status of women (age 15 to 49 years) by reduction of maternal mortality, morbidity, totality and STI / RTI.
• Residential and home base care and support for children affected by HIV/AIDS.
• Tobacco control program.
• Community based health care centers for rural community.
• Project of prevention of parent to child transmission of HIV/AIDS.
• Community based health monitoring processes
• Provision of night care and shelter for beggars.
• Shelter home and home base care of orphan and HIV affected children
Vocational Training and women empowerment
• Self-employment generation program via vocational training for rural women and girls. Shelf helps group establishment and capacity building.
Water and sanitation project
• Toilet construction project for rural household.
• Water conservation project.
• District recourse organization under integrated water management programme.
• Project training organization (PTO) under integrated water management programme.
Appasaheb Janardhan Ugale is the Secretary and Project Director of Marathwada Gramin Vikas Sanstha (MGVS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.