Health Education & Environment Awareness Society (HEEA Society)
106, St.No-5, Krishna Nagar, Safderjung Enclave
110029 New Delhi
Ansprechpartner: Chander Prakash Saini
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Health Education And Environment Awareness Society was established on 09th February 2004.
Aim and Objectives
Socio–Economic upliftment of weaker section in the society. Under the programme poor men, women & children will be motivated, educated, organized and provided skill and resources for empowerment and Improvement in the quality of their living conditions.
• Health: Health & family welfare; Scheme for Ventilated and healthy houses; Sanitation and hygiene – programmes; Health care centre; Eye relief camps; Health check up camps; Blood Donation camp; Awareness programmes campaigns; Population Education.
• Education: Adult Education programmes non-formal education for awareness to socio economic problems; Non-formal education for childrens; Youth and adults both gender, girls formal education development programmes; Child Rights and protection.
• Environment: Waste management; Plantation; Awareness Campaigning on Healthy Environment.
• Save Kids(Bachhey Bachao): Our Society is working to help the Children of the weaker section of the society those who are suffering from acute diseases like Thellisemia, Animia, Cancer etc.
Chander Prakash Saini is the President of Health Education & Environment Awareness Society (HEEA Society).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.