Ductu Foundation for Guidance Counseling and Youth Development
PO Box 70, Rooh Mboh - Tobin - Kumbo
Kumbo, Bui Division, North West Region
Ansprechpartner: Verkijika Divine
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Ductu Foundation for Guidance Counseling and Youth Development is a voluntary, non-profit making, apolitical, development association, for guidance, counseling and youth development as proposed by the UNESCO guidance, counseling and youth development program modules for Africa, especially for the underprivileged, those in rural areas, females, and minorities, but nonetheless for Cameroonians of all origin and situation.
A comunity where the youth are well prepared for adult life with appropriate attitudes, values, skills and resources that enable them to cope with the different circumstances they may encounter in life, to become productive and have profitable lives both for their wellbeing and for the profit of their communities as well.
• To combat social issues faced by Cameroonian young people, particularly girls. Such as adolescent pregnancies, unemployment, street children, child prostitutes, HIV victims, drug abuse in the young and school dropouts
• To build capacity of the youth for socio-economic growth
• To encourage the vulnerable and elderly people to be self-sustainable
• To promote guidance, counseling and youth development
• Guidance: Our guidance programs prepare the youth for adult life as well as help them acquire appropriate attitudes and values that enable them to become productive and active members of their communities.
• Counseling And Behavior Modification: We use special techniques to identify and deal with the root causes of different behaviors, behavior change, attitudes and behavior problems,
• Social Work: We provide services to those who need help especially the old, young, poor, abused, mistreated, handicapped, jobless, the sick and the homeless, using available resources to solve problems in order to empower them to help themselves in the long term
• Gender Sensitivity: We promote equal recognition of the human rights of both genders especially rights of the women, minorities, and marginalized peoples,
• Administration and Conduct Guidelines: We plan, prepare, and conduct successful workshops on Guidance and Counseling, giving advice regarding teaching and approach methods to be used, and suggesting ways in which participants can be assisted, as well as develop and customize Guidance and Counseling programs to serve the needs of the people we work with.
Divine Verkijika is the Chairman of Ductu Foundation for Guidance Counseling and Youth Development.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.