Visionaries for Integrated Social Initiatives Of Network (VISION)
Sambhu Nagar, Bhoiguda Road
766001 Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi, Odisha
Ansprechpartner: Saroj Kumar Dash
+91 (0)8456823036; +91 8908950136
+91 06670 234481
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Visionaries for Integrated Social Initiatives Of Network (VISION) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, secular Voluntary Organization founded in 1998-99. Its primary objectives are to spread education, improve health care and implement livelihood programmes. It has been playing an active role through networking with social activists on issues related to welfare and development. VISION aspires for upliftment of the downtrodden and weaker sections and other activities in a broader scale in Kalahandi District.
Establishment of a healthy society without poverty, inequality or injustice, providing equal status and opportunities and social justice based on the participatory frame work.
Goals & Objectives
• To establish a just, participatory and sustainable society by utilising the local available resources and services where each individual will live with dignity and self respect.
• To improve the living standard of economically poor.
• To establish self-confidence among the people through the mobilization of local available resources.
• To promote integrated development through systematic, time bound and result oriented programmes
• To take-up activities on women empowerment, Gender devilment, organization building, land and entrepreneurship development.
• To promote the integral development of the people beg undertaking health, education socio-economic project, and other social development
• To provide legal support.
• To implement action project, counseling and welfare of the weaker of the weaker section to explore and demonstrate new methods of practice.
• To development agriculture in a sustainable approach with possible techniques.
• To establish training, research and documentation center.
• Children living with HIV (CLHIV): Special Home for CLHIV; VISION is trying to rehabilitate the Children living with HIV (CLHIV) & providing all sort of services like boarding, fooding, nutrition, education and mainstreaming the CLHIV.
• Agriculture Programme: We are promoting Organic Cotton programme; We are providing compost pit, meeting & training to farmers, quality management and facilitate marketing for the marginal farmers
• Empowerment of Elected Representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs): The main objectives behind this programme is to create awareness among the voters to select their leaders without any pressure & bribe and to select a good leader who will fight for the cause of village & real development.
• Empowerments of Women/Formation of Self Help Groups
• BCC Campaign through Folk media/ Street Play.
• Women & Child Health: To address the problem of high Infant Mortality & Maternal Mortality,Dengue, Diarrhoea & Malaria, we have conducted many health camps, awareness programmes & IEC/BCC campaign for pre and post natal care, including hygiene and breast feeding & reproductive child health.
• Life Skills Education and Accessing Public Services: In the training of life skills are include confidence-building, development of self-awareness and self-esteem, decision-making ability, capacity for critical thinking, better communication skills, awareness of rights and entitlements, coping with stress, responding to peer pressure, functional literacy etc.
• Vulnerable Community Programme
• Cultural Activities
Saroj Kumar Dash is the Director of Visionaries for Integrated Social Initiatives Of Network (VISION).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.