Youth In Focus Foundation (YIFF)
P.O.BOX 63297; Hinga Drive Three Ways Building Room (14) Kangemi
+254 722666430, +254720662038, +254722919072
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Youth in Focus Foundation (YIFF) is a youth led organization that was founded in 1998 with the overall goal of challenging young people (both gender) to be active and equal partners in nation development at all sectors and levels they may find themselves.
YIFF contributes at the grassroots to the call of the UN World Programme of Action for Youth to the Year 2000 and Beyond — to address more effectively the problems of young men and women and to increase opportunities for their participation in society.
The organization envisions young people taking the lead role in youth development locally and Internationally.
To challenge young people to be continuously aware and active and provision of diversified services that are youth focused.
• Health – addresses issues of maternal health among youth, Gender Based Violence, Sexual and Reproductive Health Right including form the minority groups
• Sustainable Entrepreneurship – addresses issues of underserved livelihood for youth through the capacity building and establishment of income generating activities for groups
• Nature Conservation and Animal Welfare – support in the Environmental conservation, institutionalization waste management for better community health, and Animal Welfare
• Peace and coexistence – empower youth to be advocates of peace keepers and involve in gainful activities in the community.
• Education for youth – support in finding education opportunity to the less fortunate youths and OVCs in the communities
YIFF has uses the following strategies in implementing its activities:
• Youth Talent Showcase (YTS);
• Focus Group debates;
• Capacity building;
• Exchange Programs;
• Outreach & Education;
• Youth and Nature for livelihood education
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.