Impact for Change and Development (IMPACT)
P.O. Box: 399, Redemption Camp, Post Office, Magboro, Obafemi Owode
Ansprechpartner: Naomi Akpan-Ita
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Impact for Change and Development (IMPACT) is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization that adopts a rights-based approach to programming with the aim of bringing relief and empowerment in difficult circumstances.
Established in November 2003, IMPACT focuses on bringing about positive change and sustainable development for its target population through programmes aimed at:
• Protection and promotion of human rights especially in difficult circumstances
• Disaster reduction and management
• Peace building and conflict management
• To advance the rights of women, children and young persons in difficult circumstances for positive changes and sustainable development.
• To promote peace and security in Africa
• To ensure the promotion and protection of the rights of children, young persons and women, particularly in difficult circumstances.
• To adequately empower women, children and young persons in difficult circumstances to achieve positive change, sustainable development and peaceful co-existence in the face of all odds.
• To build skills for the promotion of peace and reduction of violent conflict.
• To promote the reduction of disaster and amelioration of the effect of disasters particularly on women and Children on occurrence.
IMPACT programmes include:
• Conflict Management and Peacebuilding
• Women´s rights
• Children´s rights
• Youth Empowerment
• Civic / Political Education
Naomi Akpan-Ita is the Executive Director of Impact for Change and Development (IMPACT).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.