Trans Asian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
13, Amar kunj, Sawarkar Marg, Shiwaji Udyan
40028 Mumbai Hindustan
Ansprechpartner: Bhide, Sanjay
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
- Alternative Ökonomie
The mission is the purpose of inaugurating trans asian chamber of commerce and industry. Basically, the saturation in local markets in developed countries and due to automation in production technology, which created surplus productions, the developed countries had no choice, but to search for markets to keep their economics running. Thus, the so-called Globalization was forced upon developing countries with the assistance of might of money, political propaganda, soft loans, subsidies etc. using all available methods. The dreams of riches they showered on the poorer populace in developing countries. The worst human instinct was ignited of the 'Greed', under the pretext of offering personal wealth and welfare of the family.
The concepts of this Chamber are unique. They are promoting this Chamber as the First International Chamber having Head Office in India. The main aims to promote this Chamber are:
- to monitor fair business practises between developed countries and developing countries to prevent unreasonable one sided commercial exploitations,
- to take up environmental issues in developing countries, with pragmatic approach,
- to promote eco-awareness among professionals from developing countries, with active support of professionals from developed countries,
- to promote quality conscious attitude among Indian manufacturers and industries,
- to promote work-culture among labour in India and other developing countries,
- to acknowledge the talents of people, dedicated to research and development and felicitate them, in the interest of mankind.
The initiative is jointly taken by Indo-Mongolian Chamber of Commerce & Industry and International Forum of Interior-designers & Architects to promote Trans Asian Chamber. Fortunately they have extremely high profile events, as well as, eminent supporters on its credit. This is common platform of professionals with business persons from developing countries and developed countries, to come together in the genuine interest of mankind, be-yond short time gains and greeds.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.