Community Motivation & Development Organization (CMDO)
Barham Patti, Fateh Pur
Ansprechpartner: Fazal Wadood
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Community Motivation & Development Organization (CMDO) is a non-political, non-profitable, and non-governmental organization established in 2008 located in Swat village Barham Patti KPK, Pakistan. This area affected by natural disasters like floods and human made disaster like Talibanization.
CMDO is working for uplifting community, poverty reduction, supporting education, vocational training, unemployment reduction, women empowerment and many other problems like reducing child labor, promotion of food and agriculture, providing basic health facilities, working for rehabilitation, environmental restoration, rural development, education innovative, urban planning, maintenance of arts and culture, and disaster management like flood of this area. It also works for peace and prosperity of the region where all people have equal rights and opportunities to live a peaceful life and have no tension of gender, color, race, religion and status.
• Promoting tolerance to minimize militancy and extremism in Malakand Region, KPK, Pakistan.
• Initiating Rehabilitation and Relief activities for militancy and military operation affected people in district Swat and district Shangla.
• Restoration of educational system along with minimizing of girls students´ drop out by motivating the students to reassume their education in district Swat and district Shangla after the wake of militancy.
• Minimization of tobacco usage in any form in Malakand Region.
• Capacity building of Malakand base CBOs and CCBs in HIV/AIDS counseling and testing
• Domestic violence against women.
• Capacity building of local CCBs/CBOs.
• To initiate access to justice program.
• Establishment of a youth parliament .
• Awareness campaign on Women´s trafficking.
• Translation and publication in national language "Urdu" on capacity building of local CCBs /CBOs.
Fazal Wadood is the Executive Director at Community Motivation & Development Organization (CMDO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.