Grace Peter Charitable Trust
25, Narmatha Nadhi, 4th Street, Mahatma Gandhi Nagar
625014 Madurai, Tamilnadu
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Grace Peter Charitable Trust is a not-for-profit and non-religious voluntary organization established in 2000 by a team of committed individuals having the same vision of serving the society.
• To bring about changes in the lives of poor people of rural India.
• To help underprivileged children, women and widows, irrespective of caste, color, language and religion.
• To help the physically handicapped, blind, and HIV/AIDS infected people.
• Environment and climate change programs
• Promotion of children education
• Health promotion activity for children
• Free evening tuition centers for the poor school children
• Providing orphanage children with educational materials and lunch
• Women self help group
• Skill training in income generation activities
• Programme in dress making and designing course
• Artificial jewellery making training course for women
• Certificate course on computer literacy for women
• Conducting general medical camp
• Celebrates the important national days
• Water safety education by swim international USA
• Biodiversity programme for farmers and children
• Nourishment for HIV/AIDS infected Indian children: This project is for providing high value and fresh nutritious food, counseling & guidance and regular health check up for 120 HIV/AIDS infected children in and around Madurai District in Tamil Nadu state, India.
• Support for high risk parent´s children in India: The project proposes to enhance and promote health care and educational support for 500 high risk parent´s children in Madurai districts, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Sustainable livelihood for HIV/AIDS positive women: This project is for providing micro finance to create sustainable livelihood for HIV/AIDS positive women, who are most in need of financial services.
Dr. S.R.Vijayakumar is the Managing Trustee of the Grace Peter Charitable Trust.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff.