RUA DOS COROAS, 469
88061-60 Florianópolis City, Santa Catarina
Ansprechpartner: Cristiane K.M.Kolesnikovas
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
R3 Animal is a NGO and was founded in the year 2000 in order to technically support the Environmental Military Police and The Brazilian Institute for Environmental Protection (IBAMA) at Santa Catarina’s wildlife centre (CETAS). The organization assists in the rescue, rehabilitation and reintroduction of wildlife to its ecosystem, at the coastal state of Santa Catarina.
• We work for the reintegration of animals to their ecosystem, and those animals that cannot be released are transferred to zoos and breeders licensed by IBAMA.
• We strive to improve the welfare of each individual during the process of rehabilitation and post-release.
• We also instruct and train members of local communities to become guardians of the environment.
• We dedicate our efforts to improve the situation of wildlife and ensure a balanced future for our community.
• Our team of professionals provides CETAS with veterinary medical care and biological expertise.
• Additionally, alongside our volunteers, we assist in the maintenance of animal enclosures and provide specialized care to those animals housed at CETAS facilities.
• Through donations made in our trust, we routinely acquire food and medicine that are urgently required to treat animals, as such are not always readily available through traditional routes.
• We also count on important partnerships for conducting laboratory tests and surgeries that require certain urgency
• We believe in developing partnerships in which we endorse the initiatives of our partners in sustainable socio-environmental activities, since they also have the commitment for Animal Welfare, Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Education.
• Our team also collaborates in research projects.
Environmental Education is also a priority of our organization. We work with local communities, schools and universities. Our team conducts workshops and lectures about conservation, sustainability, animal well being, wildlife rehabilitation, as well as workshops on stranded marine animals. We believe that the social aspect of our work is vital for the success of our overall mission.
Our Long Term Goals are the creation of The Centre for Marine Life and The Centre for Environmental Education.
Cristiane K.M.Kolesnikovas is the President of R3 Animal Association.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.