Sharing dreams Project
Jiran Julio Kano 247
Ansprechpartner: Jose Cotera
- Alternative Ökonomie
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Sharing Dreams-Project is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in Huancayo, Peru. Our purpose is to back up the poor population, especially the children, by means of alternative projects, to achieve an integral sustainable development with the help of volunteers.
We started in 2008, with projects of our own, developed with focus on the poor zones of the Andean city of Huancayo and the surrounding towns and/or communities of Peru where there is more of a need for help in the following areas:
• Formation and the personal development of children
• Sustainable communal auto-development
• Cultural interchange and Volunteering
We are freely and directly creating a non-commercial alternative, in order to develop a voluntary efficacious that has a true impact on the children and the society, by combining the personal growth with the social development.
Our objectives are:
• to support the children socially and emotionally, in order to achieve a truly positive impact in their lives.
• to provide opportunities of voluntary enlistment, through the means of an easy and rapid process.
• to achieve a bigger and better cultural interchange between the worldly towns.
• to create a bigger ecological conscience, in order to protect our environment and the biodiversidad.
• to impulse the self-sustainable development in the poorest populations of Peru.
• to rescue and promote the cultural inheritance of Peru.
We want to contribute to a mental change, sharing ideas about universal beginnings, the human cohabitation, and its harmonious coexistence with all beings and the world that surrounds us.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can deliver a lecture in the field of our work.