Khulisa Social Solutions
P O Box 412560, 7th Floor Rosebank Gardens 33 Bath Avenue Rosebank Gauteng
Ansprechpartner: Ann Simmonds
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Khulisa is a non-profit organisation established in 1997. The organisation functions nationally, has service points in 8 provinces and is expanding internationally. Khulisa has forged partnerships with local and international NGOs as well as with the following government departments: Correctional Services, Education, Foreign Affairs, Health, Justice, Social Development, Community Safety, Housing and Labour.
Our vision is a safer, healthier and more prosperous South Africa, where all people, especially youth, have access to the information, skills and opportunities they need to contribute to equitable local and national development.
Our mission is to inspire change within individuals and communities through the delivery of programmes that promote behaviour change, social entrepreneurism, community cohesion and sustainable community development.
• Prevention: “A Better Tomorrow Today” Community-Based Crime Prevention Programme
- “Breakthrough” Life Skills Programme
- “Towards Tomorrow” Youth Leadership Programme
- “Ubuntu Club” Programme
- Elder Abuse Awareness Programme
- “MIB” Make It Better Programme
- “Way Home” Street Children Programme
- Victim Empowerment Services.
• Early Intervention: “Positively Cool” Diversion Programme
- Restorative Justice, Conflict Resolution And Peacemaking Programme
- “Justice And Restoration” Programme
- “Mirror” Self-Development Programme.
• Rehabilitation: “Silence the Violence” Programme
- “My Path” Rehabilitation Programme
- “Drug Smart” Peer Education Programme
- “HIV/AIDS Peer Education Programme”.
• Corporate: Character Counts
- Corporate Solutions.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.