Zonal Welfare Council (ZWC)
Amtala, Singhirmore, Nibraran Dutta Road (Dakshin Kanyanagar)South24 Parganas, Kanyanagar, Bishnupur
Ansprechpartner: Pranab Kumar Chakrabort
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Zonal Welfare Council (ZWC) is a non governmental organization formed on the motive of development of children in education, nutrition and poverty in West Bengal. Zonal Welfare Council was founded in May 1990.
ZWC had moved with the ultimate goal of welfare of the child, family and society and also ensure sustainability. The basic objectives are:
• To enhance the upliftment and awareness of the village people on health care, environment, education and other social development agenda.
• To reconstruct Indian life and society on Education and cultural basis
• To organize various cultural and physical activities for local children and community
• To work actively on livelihood generation especially through advanced SHG and vocational training.
• To rehabilitate and provide relief to the community affected by natural calamities
• To establish various community welfare centers to run welfare related activities for the people
• To undertake development activities in the field of agriculture, animal husbandry, pisciculture etc. and other community development related program
• To promote Khadi and village industries, small and cottage industries or any other socio-economic programs for economic upliftment of the people
• To undertake other activities related to health care, education, child welfare and social welfare
The Vision of ZWC:
Zonal Welfare Council has developed as a community based organization, which wishes to create a just and undivided society through eradication of poverty, illiteracy and poor health condition to the maximum possible extent. ZWC does not want to be a project-based organization only but an organization of the people addressing the needs of the local people and contributing to the overall development of the society.
• Rural children´s education
• Children health programme
• Computer training programme
Pranab Kumar Chakraborty is the Chief Functionary of the Zonal Welfare Council (ZWC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.