Teka Samuha Nepal
G.P.O. Box 7725
Ansprechpartner: Anil Adhikari
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
Teka Samuha Nepal is a non-profit and non-government organization set up by a group of professionals, who have been working in the field of women empowerment, education, community development, environment conservation and volunteer program since many years.
Teka runs volunteer a teaching program for overseas students. Likewise, Teka designs and delivers educational and awareness programs for marginalized and disadvantaged people in local communities of Nepal, to create an opportunity for self-sustainability.
Its mission is to ensure educational, socio-economical, cultural and environmental well beings of nepalese communities, by optimal utilization of local and national resources through maximum people's participation.
- generate conservation awareness among the school children,
- design and deliver low cost, sustainable community development programs,
- flourish Nepal's culture, language and features among the world by running volunteer teaching program,
- provide volunteers to the local government schools, to strengthen student's english capabilities,
- design and deliver training and self-reading materials, to fulfill the above mentioned objectives.
Teka has been working against human right violence, "trafficking of women and children" since 1997. It goes further against such things in coming days.
Mr. Anil Adhikari is the program coordinator of the Teka Samuha Nepal.
For other net participants we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. We give support and solidarity against any kind of human violence.