Lok Sevashram Chiksaura
At + P.O- Chiksaura (Dallu Bigha) Hilsa
801302 Nalanda, Bihar
Ansprechpartner: Gayatri Sinha
+91 (0)6111-290210; +91 9934843826; +91 9471897026
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The organization was established in the year 1992 by a team of social workers and activists to realize the ideology and principle of Gandhi and Jai Prakash Narayan to establish an equal, peaceful and harmonious society for the progress of the well being.
Vision and Mission
Promotion of a society based on the values of peace, equality, social justice, homogeneity and self reliance for all.
To develop the social, economical, cultural and educational set up for a progressive society through democratic pattern and transparency.
Objectives of Lok Sevashram Chiksaura
• To access the services of integrated comprehensive primary health care, education, food and nutrition, sanitation and agriculture practices.
• To organize rural women for socio-economic development through income-generation activities and skill training.
• To promote livelihood opportunities through proper management of natural resources management and agricultural practices.
• To develop appropriate rural technology and promotion of non conventional energy sources.
• To work for bio-diversity management, plantation, pollution and climate change issues.
• SHG Formation and Nurturing/Orientation Training to SHGs
• Axshya Project: We are implementing awareness programs on Tuberculosis with the support of MAMTA health institute for mother & child, New Delhi.
• Health & Family Welfare: Number of health check up camps and eye camps are organized for poor people in Nalanda. Poor and vulnerable group of the society have been benefited by free cataract operations in these camps. We are also organizing VISIO PLUS program for old age people.
• Health and Sanitation Program: Under the scheme of total sanitation campaign, awareness programs are organized on safe drinking water, health and sanitation in all the villages of Tharthari block. So far, 9,556 low cost toilets have been constructed by us.
• Skill Development Programme: We have organized skill development training program in different trades like Shorthand Typing,Food Processing,Beautician, Pumpset-Generater Repairing, Sewing-Cutting, SoftToys Making, Motor Vehicle Driving ,Fetter Welder, Carpentry, Production of Vermi Compost, Home Nursing Attendent and in different trades of Computer for rural &urban unemployed youths.
• Awareness against HIV/AIDS: The organization organized community meeting to aware the people against HIV/AIDS through: Condom promotion; Management of Sexually transmitted infections; Needle Exchange Programme / oral substitution therapy (for creating an enabling Environment; Behaviour Change Communication (BCC)
• CRECHE Program: We are implementing three CRECHE centre for the children of working women who are below six years old.
• School Running Program: A school is running since six years for the children of deprieved&poor people of the society from class one to eight named ´Saraswati Residential Public School Chambhera´.
• NAEC: Organization is conducting awareness campaign under national awareness environmental campaign for last 10 years.
• Total Literacy Campaign: The organization has implemented Tot"l Literacy Campaign in Hilsa block through "Zila Sakcharta Samiti, Nalanda” supported by National Literacy Authority Mission. So far 26,308 illiterate people in the age group of 15 to 35 years have become literate.
• Yoga for All: Our organization organized several seminars to organize and empower the people about YOGA to live healthy life.
Gayatri Sinha is the Chair person of Lok Sevashram Chiksaura.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.