Kodaikanal Rural Development Association (KRDA)
13-5-42 Chettiyar Street,
624 211, Pattiveeranpatti, Nilakottai Taluk, Dindigul Dist, Tamil Nadu
Ansprechpartner: Selvendran Murugamalai
+91 (0)4543-268469; +91 (0)9442256261; +91 (0)9361414455.
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Kodaikanal Rural Development Association (KRDA) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Tamil Nadu. KRDA has been registered by 2002.
Our NGO´s mission is providing the right opportunity to the poor and vulnerable community to attain empowerment and success to live a moderate living in the universe with peace and prosperity.
By providing livelihood options to all who are in need, through sustainable agriculture, natural resource management systems and creation of rural employments both in farm and non farm sectors.
• Awareness program on sustainable herbal production and usage
• Leadership program for women and youth
• Sustainable agriculture development
• Watershed Development Program
• Livelihood Development Program
• Women and Girls Development Program
• Agro forestry planting
• Income generation program through skill development
• AIDS Awareness program
• Sanitation awareness program
Selvendran Murugamalai is the President of Kodaikanal Rural Development Association (KRDA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.