AWARD TRUST (Action for Welfare and Awakening in Rural Development)
6, Ganapathynagar Extension,
607303 Vadalur, Cuddalore District
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Action for Welfare and Awakening in Rural Development (AWARD) Trust is a charitable Trust registered in the year 2000. The Non Governmental voluntary non-profit social service organization is working towards the development and upliftment of down trodden and marginalized people based on twin aims of welfare and awakening with the vision of sustainable health and wealth for all.
AWARD works for the welfare and development of poor in India with particular emphasis on youth, children and women. It supports people who are in need of food, education, health care, shelter and clothing, emotional and moral support.
Our program supports over 4,000 children, 6,000 women, 3500 youth and covers in area of rural/urban.
AWARD Trust covers seven major areas of assistance:
• early childhood programs,
• women and children,
• vocational trainings and
• poverty alleviation.
Animal welfare programs and creating self-sufficiency for youth from 16-35 years of age is referred to us by the local social welfare agencies.
• Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Mission: Sector reform project,
• Empowerment of women, youth with state government social welfare board
• Serva Shiksha Abiyan (SSA): Alternative and Innovative Education (AIE) centres, Residential school for dropouts, orphans, youths, migrates ,child labors
• State Social Welfare Board: Awareness Generation Program for women,
• NEAC.Ministry of Environment: Environmental Awareness programs
• Tamil Nadu Health System Project: Emergency Ambulance Services
AWARD activities mostly based on peoples involvement, participation, and demand driven approaches etc
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.