Global Media Foundation (GLOMEF)
P.O. Box 2159; VAG Hall
Sunyani, Brong Ahafo,
Ansprechpartner: Raphael Godlove Ahenu Jr.
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Global Media Foundation (GLOMEF) formerly known as African Media Aid (AFRIMA) is a registered non-profit human rights and anti-corruption media advocacy organization, which was founded by a young human rights and anti-corruption journalist, Mr. Raphael Godlove Ahenu Junior in 2005. It aims at creating a vibrant, dynamic and smart media in Africa to fight against corruption and seek social justice as well as ensuring sustainable development through the promotion of Millennium Development Goals (MDG´s), peace, democratic governance, human rights, youth and women development and ensuring free flow of information.
We envision a corrupt free society where the fundamental right of everybody is respected and the well being of the vulnerable are secured.
Our Mission is to work in partnership with the media industry to empower disadvantaged and marginalized in society to have a voice and be heard.
To promote sustainable development for the benefit of the public particular for the youth and women by:
• Promote sexual and reproductive health rights including TB, HIV/AIDS and Malaria prevention, among women, children, youth, and men alike.
• Promote poverty reduction through capacity-building and integrated sustainable livelihoods of women and the youth.
• Promote good governance practices through citizen´s participation.
• The preservation, conservation and protection of the environment, and prudent use of natural resources;
• The relief of poverty and environmental conditions of lives, socially and economically disadvantaged communities.
• The promotion of sustainable means of achieving economic growth and regeneration.
• To increase the knowledge base within the public, media and local civil Society organizations about human rights and sustainable development issues.
Ensure environmental sustainability:
• Integrate the principles of sustainable development in Ghana policies and programmes.
• Reduce by half the proportion of people without sustainable access to safe drinking
• Promote biodiversity conservation awareness and combats against Climate change
• Primary Health Care,
• Water and Sanitation
• Protection and Human Rights
• Environmental/Natural Resources Management
• Education and Empowerment
• Livelihood and Enterprise
• Food Security and Climate Change
• Media and Communications
• Democracy and Good Governance
• Peace and Security
Raphael Godlove Ahenu Junior is the Founder and CEO of the Global Media Foundation (GLOMEF).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.