Nabin English Secondary School
Ansprechpartner: Anish Neupane
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Nepal, being a developing country has realized that the development of education is the most important thing. The educated group or the intellectuals of Nepal are dedicated to provide education to the Nepalese people. Government organizations, non-government organizations and civic society are working side by side to develop an educated man power for the nation. One of the examples of such programmes managed and organized by youths of Nepal is Nabin English School of Bhaktapur district, Nepal.
Nabin School is one of the renowned educational organization in Bhaktapur. Main aim of the organization is, to provide quality education in Nepal for poor, medium family members of the three village development committee of Bhaktapur named Jhaukhel, Duwakot and Changunarayan. The school is situated in the junction point of these three VDCs near Nepal Engineering College.
Nabin School is one of the organizations that runs with the motto, that education is the building block of a nation and the light of education should reach the poorer people. Parents who send their children to Nabin and pay fees will know, that doing so not only provides their child with a quality education, but also supports a less fortunate child to the same. Teachers will implement a supplementary curriculum to help scholarship students efficiently attain to the level of their peers, while fellow students in the upper grades will become student tutors to aid their new fellows in their studies.
The overall focus of Nabin School will be twofold: individual as well as community achievement. The success of any group or nation depends on both the success of its individuals as well as the ability of those individuals to cooperate for the common good.
Its mission is to promote excellence in education as well as an experiential approach to learning and service to others.
- become a leading innovator of effective inclusion of poor and marginalized children into high quality private education institutions,
- effectively create an integrated learning community wherein students, teachers, parents, social development and community leaders actively work together to enhance the learning process for school students and the overall community,
- promote a sense of social responsibility and create avenues for effective community solutions to issues in education.
For other net participants we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.