Ansprechpartner: Rovaif Babar
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The MIRACLE society Pakistan, founded in 20212, works as an independent non-governmental even totally non-profit charitable organization. It is dedicated to the services of the humanity in all parts of the world without any discrimination of creed, religion and political association.
To work for the welfare of the people of Pakistan and around the world.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life. By providing quality education to orphan children and paying all education related expenses and providing monthly Rashan to their doorstep.
We want to HELP THE HELPLESS through our dedicated services and transparent mechanism.
• To establish, finance, run and maintain hospitals, having modern and update facilities, for the treatment of all kind of disease / ailments, throughout the world especially in Pakistan.
• To create atmosphere where the principal of morality and ethics would be observed in letter and spirit.
• To provide diagnostic and treatment facilities to the general public without any discrimination and regardless of color, race, caste, creed, nationality, religion and political affiliation.
• To provide free indoor and outdoor treatment to the poor and needy persons
• To cater the needs and changes of the modern society in the field of health.
• To provide financial assistance to patients of Hepatitis C and Dengue who cannot afford.
• To provide hygienic drinking water at the rural areas of Pakistan.
• To work for the reestablishment, recovery, health, shelter, food attainment and medication for the affected people during natural disasters like flood, earthquakes and terrorist activities.
• Free basic medical facilities for poor and needy persons.
• To provide educational facilities general and vocational throughout the world especially in Pakistan for the poor destitute people without any discrimination of face, colour, race, nationality, religion, caste and political affiliation.
• To educate the general public of Pakistan through lectures, seminars, symposium, exhibitions and the distribution of newsletters, journals and audio-video materials
• To establish and run schools and vocational training centres.
• To encourage and help intelligent and brilliant students who are needy but cannot afford higher education
• To establish and run institution for the public welfare whatever needed.
• Foster co-operation and co-ordination with societies / associations both within and outside Pakistan, having the same objectives as Miracle Pakistan.
• To establish network of Volunteers to work for emergencies within Pakistan.
• To save the general public from contaminated water provides and establishes water filtration and water purification plants to the general public localities and for this purpose to take all possible steps.
• To provide basic edible Rashan on monthly basis in the homes of deprived people (orphans, widows, handicapped) who fall below the poverty line
Rovaif Babar is the Administrator of MIRACLE NGO.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.