Patan Devi Foundation
116/3, New Indra Enclave, Harbanswala, P.O. Mehuwala
Ansprechpartner: Yadvendra Gupta
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Patan Devi Foundation is a Trust working in the field of health and sustainable development since 26th January, 2014.
In principle, we strive for sustainable development through primary health care, adult literacy including legal literacy, diversified agriculture, gender empowerment and community participation. Besides implementing various activities directly by the organization, the organization works with a network of NGOs in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Rajashthan, Uttarakhand and western Uttar Pradesh
Areas of work:
• Tele Medicine
• Environment Protection
• Women Empowerment
• Rural Education
• Skills Development and Vocational Training
• Humanitarian and Disaster Relief Assistance
Initiatives and projects:
• Patan Devi e Health Center (PDeHC) are units owned and operated by Patan Devi Foundation that provide families in rural villages with clean drinking water, medicines, comprehensive diagnostic tools, and advanced tele-medical services that bring a doctor and modern, evidence-based healthcare to their community. The Patan Devi e Health Center concept builds upon and combines proven models to achieve unique synergies and efficiencies that have the potential to transform rural healthcare and improve wellness, productivity, and quality of life.
• Patan Devi de Addiction Center: We employ awareness programs, de-addiction treatment facilities and comprehensive rehabilitation programs.
• Vruksh Mitra (Friends Of Tree): The aim of Vruksh Mitra is to support planting of native trees to reconnect fragmented habitat and provide additional food sources for bird and animal populations.
• Patan Devi Gau Seva Sansthan (PDGSS): To protect the Cows & improve their feeding & living standards & keep them in clean atmosphere.
• Microfinance for Women: Microfinance programs have generally targeted poor women. By providing access to financial services only through women-making women responsible for loans, ensuring repayment through women, maintaining savings accounts for women, providing insurance coverage through women-microfinance programs send a strong message to households as well as to communities.
• Patan Devi Food Bank: The objective of the Scheme is to provide safeguard against starvation during the period of natural calamity or during lean season when the marginalized food insecure households do not have sufficient resources to purchase rations. Villages, Farmers, Poor and Needy.An alternative Public Distribution System known as the Community Grain Fund; Massive wasteland development; The raising of traditional seeds and establishment of decentralized village-level Grain bank
• Jagruti Institute of Vocational Training: The broad aim of the institute is to give comprehensive training to the young men and women irrespective of caste, creed and community and making them fit for employment in reputed business houses, educational institutions, export houses, travel & tourism industry and to establish their own concerns effectively. This institution is being managed by Patan Devi Foundation, Dehradun.
Umesh Kumar Gupta is the Chief Coordinator at the Patan Devi Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.