Society of Abilities for the Physically Handicapped
Ansprechpartner: Kibirige, Bernhard
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
SAPH is a child focussed, Uganda based non-governmental organization, that provides basic primary education, vocational skills and care/support to children with physical disabilities and HIV/AIDS orphans.
SAPH's main activity is providing social welfare services to disabled children through educational system, to empower children with disabilities and HIV/AIDS orphans with marketable skills for their economic empowerment and self-reliance.
- provision of free basic primary education,
- vocational skills training, life skills training,
- child rights advocacy,
- care and support to vulnerable children,
- community mobilisation and development.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.