Parveen Nadeem Welfare Organization (PNWO)
Street No. 03, 20 Footi, Sameejabad, No.1, Piran Ghaib Road
+92 (0)61 6771040; +92-300-637-2040 +92-333-281-6951 +92-313-602-0300
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
PNWO! Parveen Nadeem Welfare Organization, founded in 2009, is a non-profit non-political & non-governmental organization wants to bring peace in society by promoting understanding on different issues.
PNWO wants to see the well aware, educated, peaceful and prosperous Society with equitable access to human rights, social justice health and economic resources.
PNWO wants to implement all the actionable solutions, strategies and plans in corporation with the partners, organisations and marginalized communities of society to secure and aware them.
• To empower deprived of society, youth, women´s, children, minorities and farmers though education/ awareness & trainings to secure their basic human rights.
• Health awareness and services (Cancer, HIV/AIDS & Malaria)
• Eradication of poverty and unemployment youth through providing financial services, trainings and skill development.
• Engaging youth in social development, peace and interfaith harmony processes through providing platforms and opportunities for their empowerment.
• Gender concerns and improving the role of women.
• Develop their linkages, capacity building, and awareness. Education, health care, livelihood projects, advocacy. Training´s.
• Disaster management and train youth and communities.
• To capacitate youth, children and women and institutions by providing social and training opportunities and promoting voluntary actions to provide economic and social opportunities especially to women, minorities and youth groups.
• Education for All: Parents not sent their children to schools especially female´s due to poverty, distance of school or no sources to educate them & send them for earning, PNWO started Education for all programs with volunteers teachers/Students for teach every child in groups/individual, PNWO's aim, educate every child.
• Skill development Program: Pakistan´s youth suffering in un-employment, So PNWO started skills development/professional training with internships program to make them skill-full, confidence, prosperous & respect-full citizen of society.
• Domestic Violence advocacy & Woman Rights Awareness Program: PNWO working against domestic violence advocacy & woman rights awareness program through workshop, seminars, walks & different programs, PNWO want a peaceful society & empowering woman through awareness about their rights.
• Action Against Poverty: PNWO started sewing centers for develop un-educate woman to make them a earning hand for their families, PNWO give sewing machine to every woman after completing training for start their own business in their home, PNWO will start other trades in future for end poverty.
• Child Labour/ Adopt a child program: PNWO working against child abuse, child labour education/ technical education to them, Adopt a child program for orphans, labour children & very deserving. We wish every child get education either he have sources or not & have equal life facilities.
• Health & Aids Awareness Programs: PNWO arrange medical camps for deserving governments schools students which can´t take medical treatment & slums area of society, PNWO work on basic health awareness & Aids awareness program through seminars, workshops & being part with different campaigns
Kashif is the Chairman of PNWO! Parveen Nadeem Welfare Organization.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.