We, The World
PO Box 750651
Forest Hills, NY 11375-0651
Ansprechpartner: Rick Ulfik
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
We, The World is a Global Collaboration for a Livable Future. We promote solutions for a world that works for all.
Founded in 1998, We, The World is a non-profit organization that forms international networks of collaboration. We produce and promote events and other programs to increase public awareness and action about critical societal issues such as violence, poverty and ecological damage.
Our mission is to maximize social change on a global scale. Our programs and events are designed to inspire, inform and involve increasing numbers of people in the growing global movement that has the transformative consciousness of peace and service to people and the planet at its core.
WE combines the values of conscious activism and the tactical strategy of local-to-global organizing.
• will promote a Shift in Consciousness from "I" to "WE",
• will carry out a comprehensive ongoing Awareness and Action Campaign with unprecedented cooperation between change agents - from individuals to global movements.
Programs and campaigns:
• Global Water Awareness and Action Campaign
• Global Resources Networking for Change Agents: a breakthrough model of collaboration and mutual support to foster communication, coordination and collaboration between existing major networks, global organizations, the green business community and smaller groups around the world.
• 11 Days of Global Unity September 11-21: an annual worldwide promotion of peace and sustainability with over 700 associated events in more than 60 countries.
• Campaign 2020: We, The World is supporting the development of a global social enterprise that brings together non-profits, businesses, government organizations and large numbers of people to achieve Sustainable Earth by the year 2020.
• Global Unity Calendar: linking and promoting grassroots campaigns, programs and other activities for a culture of peace, environmental stewardship, sustainability and transformation in communities around the world.
• Now Is The Time Campaign: a major media campaign
• The Better World Show: a new internet-based reality show about activist-volunteers who attempt to create a global, holistic, better world movement.
• 10 Million Clicks For Peace: a massive internet campaign to raise millions of dollars for refugees and peace education organizations while disseminating writings and awareness about achieving personal peace and happiness.
Rick Ulfik is the Founder of We, The World.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.