EHSAR Foundation Pakistan
53 C 3 Gul Mohar Lane, University Town
25000 Peshawar -KP
Ansprechpartner: Kazim Ullah Khan
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
EHSAR Foundation was found in 2005 as a non-governmental, non-profitable and non-political organization, working in Pakistan for Afghan Refugees, with an aim of poverty reduction.
• Major focus of the organization is to provide better opportunities of quality education.
• Along with it, it is offering health and rehabilitation facilities to the masses and creating social awareness in the society with a view to cultivate a more educated generation.
• EHSAR Foundation feels proud in working for the employment of better opportunities of education, health (Especially mother and child health) for its people.
• Moreover it´s working for health and hygiene awareness and congenital rights of children that are good health and education as well.
• It has been working for the empowerment of the vulnerable women of the society by introducing vocational and skill development trainings through which they can earn their living inside the four walls of their homes with dignity.
• EHSAR is earnestly working to eliminate violence against women, child marriages, Swara, minority rights and child rights.
• Health: Establishment and Operationalization of Diarrhea Treatment Centers; Provision and Restoration of Primary Healthcare Services; Setting up a specialized ward within an existing health care facility (Pabbi satellite Hospital); Capacity building of staff.
• Rehabilitation: Repair and renovation of existing health facilities; Activities including basic rapid repair and renovation to ensure Medical Health facility\´s functionality and provision of essential medical equipments and
• Education: Established a free vocational training centre for women at shaheen muslim town Peshawar. Cutting, Sewing, embroidery, knitting and beautician courses are being imparted to women of different age groups under the supervision of very qualified instructors
• Shelter/NFI: Provision and distribution of basic NFIs for IDPs in new Durrani Camp, Sadda Kurram Agency; Provision of non-food items (NFIs) to fresh IDPs of Tirrah valley at New Durrani camp Sadda; Provision of Shelter tool kit to Kurram agency returnees through distribution of repair kits for shelter & latrines, tool kit, cash for work.
• WASH: Provision of clean drinking water through installation of handpumps and hygiene promotions campaign.
• Protection/GBV: Social services; Protection activities including protection monitoring, legal assistance to IDPs in protection concerns like in civil documentation, legal documentation etc. establishment of referral pathways, follow up of the cases, and to ensure close coordination; Establish WFSs to provide counseling assistance and livelihood training to women and monitoring. Initiate GBV case management by building the capacity and establishing strong referral linkages; Child friendly spaces (CFS), protection of IDP´s children from the consiquensis of flood; Emergency response activities
Kazim Ullah is the Executive Director of EHSAR Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.