SAMPARC (Social Action for Manpower Creation)
Varad Apartment, 292, Yashwant Nagar, Near: Rly.Station
410507 Talegaon Dabhade, Maharashtra
Ansprechpartner: Amitkumar Banerjee
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
SAMPARC (Social Action for Manpower Creation) is non-profit making Public Charitable Trust in India established in 1990 for the rehabilitation, care and educational development of orphan children, children of sex workers and all other needy, poor and disadvantaged children.
Empowering orphan, needy and underprivileged children through education better health facilities, appropriate infrastructure support, skill development and vocational education and involving community to attain self sufficiency in the various requirements of their lives and optimize for the growth and development of children, youth and women.
Establishing model support structure for care, protection, and development of the orphan, poor, needy and disadvantage children. To provide all means to support for education, skill development training, establishing school and education activities, various training for the youth, community leaders, to develop livelihood activities, keeping women as the central focus of the development.
Rehabilitation Care & Education of Orphans, children of sex workers, children whose parents are serving imprisonment and needy disadvantaged rural children. SAMPARC has always believed that the main tools for making an orphan & needy child self sufficient for his future development & rehabilitation can be achieved only through education & vocational training.
SAMPARC & Its Rural Communication Approach:
• To promote vocational training to rural school dropouts
• To bring needy & tribal children in SAMPARC hostel for education
• Promote community health awareness & medical support
• Establishment of women’s self help group for income generation & strengthen their agriculture & business knowledge
Projects and Programs:
• Child´s Homes at Bhaje, Poynad, Bhambarde, Shel-Pimpalgaon in Maharashtra, Anjar in Gujarat, Kolkata Shishu Kendra in West Bengal.
• Vocational Training
• Medical Center
• Women Empowerment Program
• Entrepreneurship Development
• Education Support Program
• Life Insurance
• Housing Project
Amitkumar Banerjee is the Founder / Secretary of SAMPARC (Social Action for Manpower Creation).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.