Guinean Organization for Environmental Protection
P.O. BOX 2463
Ansprechpartner: Diallo Thierno Sadou
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Guinean Organization for Environmental Protection works for development through peace and human rights. It promotes cultural, formal and non-formal education as well as technical and vocational skill development to enhance employment and job opportunities for a better standard of human development. Its motto is: Development through Peace.
Aims and objectives:
- promoting peace, human rights, democracy and development,
- promoting children, youth and women advancement,
- promoting cultural, civic, formal and non-formal education,
- promoting environmental conservation and health education,
- campaign against conflicts and wars, enforce conflict prevention and resolution measures,
- participating actively in national and international issues and activities,
- collaborating with other non-governmental organizations/community based
organizations both national and international.
For other net participants we can procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. We are ready for solidarity of the net participants among
themselves, we are open to meet and support other net participants.