Me and You Child Aid Project (MAYCAP)
P.O Box 19; Lugazi, Buikwe
19, Lugazi Buikwe
Ansprechpartner: John Sennyondo
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Me And You Child Aid Project (MAYCAP) was founded in 2011 as non-profit community based organization in Buikwe, a district in Uganda. It was started by a team of dedicated persons with the aim of helping the children affected and infected with HIV/AIDS.
MAYCAP is able to provide a small project that will provide children with a safe and stable home, education and support throughout their childhood.
Children living in a community that is socially and economically developed using the little resources available.
Giving hope to orphans, needy, vulnerable and medical care, education for development.
• To provide basic education services to orphans, vulnerable needy and disabled children within and around the community
• Provide quality services in social support and community capacity building.
• To network with Agencies/NGOs working her for with orphans, needy, vulnerable and disabled children among other for mutual benefits and referral support.
• To improve on the general standard of the orphans, vulnerable, needy children through promoting income generating activities with skills to assist households where such children are living.
• To provide counselling services to orphans, needy, vulnerable, with HIV/AIDs, families which lost their dear ones, youth both in schools and out of schools
• To train orphans, needy and vulnerable children, women, youth in environmental activities
• Set up income generating activities for orphans, youth, vulnerable children and others.
• Provide technical services, training to the community volunteers, orphans, vulnerable children and youth in the field of HIV/AIDs prevention, human rights and other productive issues.
• Provision of safe and clean water to children and communities to prevent the risks of waterborne disease and ensuring proper disposal of human waste through educating and support
• Creating awareness to children and communities in matters concerning health issues like home hygiene, water source maintenance, environmental conservation, training members all preventive measures concerning health related problems in schools and communities.
• Promotions of talent activities and art to supplement other income generating activities.
• MAYCAP believes that learning skills and capacity building is an essential development that will help to uplift the status of Buikwe children.
• MAYCAP believes that there will be positive education change in children and that a capable social development sector will contribute to that change.
• MAYCAP believes that children are the main resource for education development and creating equitable relationship between them is a key factor in achieving positive social changes.
John Sennyondo is the CEO of Me And You Child Aid Project (MAYCAP).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.