Friends of Integral Education (FRINT EDU)
Ansprechpartner: Ngong Edwin Nkainin
+237 78677269; +23793100498; +23733757564
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Friends of Integral Education, FRINT EDU foundation was created in 2008 to promote and cater for the educational needs of all children. We target especially orphans and vulnerable children in rural communities in Cameroon.
Our primary goal therefore is to:
• Encourage equal education for all children
• Promote quality education
• Prevent child abuse (child labour, sexual violence against girls)
• Support schools in the smooth running of their academic programs through the provision of infrastructure, didactic material and computer training programs.
• Encourage and award academic excellence in both primary and secondary schools
• Carry out advocacy campaigns and orientation exercises to encourage parents to send children to school
• Promoting sporting activities in the various schools
Our strength lies in our sound management and organizational structures. Structures and programs designed to prevent reliance on external events, advisors or organizations and instead maintain and reinforce the organizations internal independence.
We are developing a community training center for academic programs; to sensitize, orientate and train community members on the invaluable contribution of education to the growth and development of the community and as a hub for external advisors and experts.
• Knowledge and Resource base
• Cooperative resourcing
• Scholarship Fund
• Micro finance
• Modern Information and Communication Technology
• Training and skills exchange
• Integral Education project for orphans and vulnerable children
• Sponsoring academic excellence
• Agricultural project
• Sports project
• Computer and Library project
Ngong Edwin Nkainin is the Programs Administrator of Friends of Integral Education, FRINT EDU.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.