Change Life Organization
Ansprechpartner: Gerard Mporanyimigabo
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Change Life Organization is a relief and humanitarian development organization that aims at working to bring change in the lives of most vulnerable people and their communities.
Our Vision is the dignity and the well-being of the poorest and the most vulnerable people and the development of their communities.
Change Life Organization is a relief, humanitarian Organization whose mission is to mobilize and help people especially the poorest and the most vulnerable people and their communities in promoting their cultural, social, economic and environmental change for their well being.
• Change Life Organization assists individuals, families and their communities through the following interventions:
• Health: The Organization works to improve the health of the poorest and most vulnerable people especially children and women. We want to fully participate in the reducing of under-five and maternal mortality and supporting people living with HIV/AIDS and as well as other most vulnerable people to access medical services.
• Education: The Organization ensures that all children and those from the most vulnerable people have access to different levels of education by facilitating them to have school fees, school uniforms and school supplies.
• Agriculture and Food security: The Organization works to support vulnerable people and their communities to increase agricultural productivities by providing quality seeds and train them on good agricultural practices and methods and providing cows for farmers to get manure as fertilizers and milk to fight malnutrition among children. We also train them on livestock management and help them to secure the lives of cows.
• Economic Development: The Organization seeks to promote income generating activities and mobilizes individuals to access loans from micro enterprise such as Village Savings, Credits and Loans Associations and Savings and Credits Cooperatives
• Secure Livelihoods: The Organization seeks a way to improve the livelihoods of the poorest and the most vulnerable people basing on main factors that affect them and the relationship between these factors. These factors are their access to health services, their access to education, their social support, their capacities and skills, the use of technologies and the use of natural resources etc.
• Environmental protection: The Organization creates awareness and builds capacity and supports to promote natural resources management, soil and water conservation, lakes and rivers protection from bad weeds, tree planting and animal protection.
• Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: Change Life Organization will work to improve water and sanitation services and as well as basic hygiene practices.
• Disaster relief: The communities are educated about disasters preparedness, prevention, mitigation, response and recovery.
• Children & Women empowerment: The Organization ensures access to different education levels (primary, secondary, university and vocational training) between girls and boys. The Organization provides women and girls with opportunities to education, health care, and access to businesses and decent work and further advocate for them to have representation in political and economic decision making processes.
• Lake Muhazi conservation Project: The project aims at protecting the lake against bad weeds that cover the surface of water, tree planting and as well as against soil erosion on the hills around the lake.
Gerard Mporanyimigabo is the Manager of the Change Life Organization.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.