Pak Everbright Development Organization (PEDO)
Street 10 sector p1 phase 4, House # Qafila Road, TehkalPayan, Near Gora Qabristan, Behind Shell Pum
Ansprechpartner: Shahab Ud Din
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Pak Everbright Development Organization (PEDO) is a non government, non for profit, non political, social welfare and development organization based in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. PEDO was established by well known social development practitioners and human rights advocates from all corners of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2004. PEDO was registered in 2009.
PEDO aims at socio economic development, improving the health and education services/facilities in the region, eliminating poverty by livelihood development, emergency relief and rehabilitation and gender development.
The organization is a widely recognized non-governmental organization that strives to improve the lives of underdeveloped and vulnerable communities with special focus on women, youth and children in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. The organization started its activities from the grass root level and now it is working in the whole province and FATA.
PEDO envisioned a society where human rights are respected and protected based on social justice, peace and harmony in Pakistan.
• To promote and protect human rights, governance, social justice, cultural and social harmony through innovative approaches to empower the voiceless and right holder including women, children, disable and minorities.
• To provide barriers free and rights based society to persons with disability through meaningful implementation on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disability.
Our cross cutting themes:
• Gender and human equality
• Human and institutional development
• Environmental conservation
• Human rights assurance
• Peace and harmony
• Poverty alleviation
• HYTEC Institute of Technology
• Vocational & Health Care Skills Development for Afghan Refugees Youth
• Livestock and Agriculture Development Program
• Skill Development for Women
• Rehabilitation of Water Supply Scheme
• Free Medical Camps
• Anti Hepatitis Campaign
• Student Support Program
• Relief for Flood Affected Population
Shahab Ud Din is the Program Director of Pak Everbright Development Organization (PEDO).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.