Jumbo Foundation Elephant Orphanage
Saving Elephant orphans
Ansprechpartner: Jenny Webb
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Jumbo Foundation Elephant Orphanage, founded in 2012 in Malawi, is a registered non profit organisation, who care for large wild animals that are milk dependent until they are ready to be relased back into the wild
• Establish an elephant and other large animal wildlife orphanage for animals that are still milk dependant, rearing the animals in such a way to ensure that they are physically and physiologically able to be released back into the wild.
• Establish strategic relationships with suitable wildlife Parks for the ultimate release of animals back into the wild.
• Operate under the jurisdiction of the Malawi Department of National Parks and Wildlife.
• Establish links with International charities, corporate sponsors, foundations and individuals in order to raise sufficient funds to operate the orphanage and ultimate release programme.
• Operate a non- profit organization and, at the discretion of the directors donate any profits to anti poaching, wildlife or conservation projects, whilst ensuring the long term sustainability of the orphanage.
Jenny Webb is the Founder of the Jumbo Foundation Elephant Orphanage.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.