Eakok Attomanobik Unnayan Sangstha (EAKOK)
13/A,7/A, Babor Road (Rimjim) Mohammadpur,
Ansprechpartner: Md. Abdul Wahed
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
EAKOK ATTOMANOBIK UNNAYAN SANGSTHA (EAKOK) is a non-government, non-profit and non-political development organization in Bangladesh established in 1999.
The goal of the organization is to improve the quality of life of the disadvantaged group of people who are deprived from their social justice & rights, education, health, livelihood and from the basic needs.
The vision of Eakok is to help the grassroots communities to be empowered, self-reliant and create a healthy society.
To create positive socio economic changes of the vulnerable group of peoples with respect to raise awareness on social issues, involvement of youth group in social activities, health and sanitation, livelihood development, formal and non formal education and reproductive health to ensure friendly sustainable ecological balance.
• Employment generation of the disadvantage groups.
• Enhance awareness on various social issues
• Poverty alleviation, with special emphasis to the extreme poor
• Improve socioeconomic status of older people through income generating activities
• Elimination of illiteracy through formal and non-formal education
• Facilitating the promotion of savings habit to eradicate poverty through various sustainable IGAs.
• Sustainable Eco-Friendly System
• Ensure access to the hygienic sanitation system in line with MDG to ensure better health
To improve the livelihood condition of the target population and the disadvantaged communities of the society we have a plan to undertake quality public and private services in the selected intervention areas like skill development training, formal and informal education, reproductive health and awareness, to ensure friendly sustainable ecological balance and various types of awareness program on social issues for their better- off and healthier life.
• Book Donation Program
• Pourashava & Union Parishad reassessment program
• Vulnerable Group Development Program
• Renewable Energy
• Providing safe water to the indigenous people
• Pre School Education
• Health Program
• Legal Aid Support Program
• Youth Activities Program
Abdul Wahed is the Secretary General of Eakok Attomanobik Unnayan Sangstha (EAKOK).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.