Rostrum India Social Organization (RISO)
Shop No 5, Chandrashila Complex, Opp Ashirwad Karyalaya, Pokale Nagar, behind Ajit Multistate, NDA R
411 023 Shivane, Pune, Maharashtra
Ansprechpartner: Vaibhav Mogarekar
+91 8446 030003; +91 97 30035255; +91 8600 040 039
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Rostrum India Social Organization (RISO) is a registered nonprofit organization (NGO) based in Pune, Maharashtra. Rostrum India Social Organization is an initiative by the youth from all sections of our society. Hence, it was envisioned as a common platform for the youth to come forward and join hands, in reforming and rebuilding our society. Team RISO is working on different projects dedicated to education, healthcare, environment and women empowerment sectors. RISO is also working to spread awareness about various social issues and topics with the support of our team members and volunteers
Our vision is a society where there is no poverty, where all of us enjoy our full rights and fulfill our duties towards each other and the world we live in.
Our Mission is to inspire and mobilize Indian youth and gather active public support in order to work for the betterment of the society in all ways possible, and to garner cooperation among various social-service bodies for achieving this.
We conduct educational projects, health awareness programs, self employment programs, women empowerment programs, medical camps, rehabilitation projects (for the disabled), child labor projects, and environmental awareness programs for slums and rural as well urban areas. We are into more than five different sections like education, health, environment, employment and empowerment
• Project Educare: Main objective of this project is to give informal education to the children and bring them into the mainstream by making them aware of what is happening in the outside world. Children who perform well at our classroom, efforts are made to get them admission in a regular mainstream school as per their age group to receive formal education. We are also planning to start night classes to educate the labors as well. Educare is not just about teaching children, it is about educating all those who wants to bring difference to their life. We are committed to provide all necessary support to help them.
• Project Green Hat: A unique initiative by Team RISO to preserve the Environment with the help of primary school students of Maharashtra state. Under this project Team RISO will plant more than 5,00000 trees in Maharashtra state.
• Project Nirmitee: Women Empowerment and child welfare
• Navjeevan Upkram: This is our initiative in the health and awareness sector. Over the years, we have gauged that there is a critical lack of awareness in the society when it comes to blood donation or eye donation.
• Devansh Mogarekar Special Scholarship Program: RISO has decided to provide special scholarship for underprivileged students from Maharashtra. From next year we will provide special scholarship for primary and secondary education (STD 1st To 12th) up to Rs. 5000/- for each underprivileged student.
• School Kit Donation Drives: Team RISO conducts activities where we collect old school stationary or materials like school bags, note books, pen, pencils, sharpeners, erasers etc. from the society as a donation. We sort it and re- use by distributing it among the students from underprivileged section of the society.
• Library Project: To develop reading skill of the primary school students we are building up the library in our migrant community informal schools and places. where the students can get the access of more than 1000 books.
• RISO´s Care Unit: A Unique shelter for abandon people like old aged, orphans, HIV positives, physically/visually challenged and mentally disabled. A shelter where they can stay together with the help of each-other, where they earn for themselves.
Vaibhav Mogarekar ist he Chief Functionary Officer of the Rostrum India Social Organization (RISO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.