Wani Plot,Agalgaon Road
413401 Solapur, Barshi District, Maharashtra
Ansprechpartner: Mahesh Nimbalkar
+91 9405024613; +91 98228 97382
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Ajit Foundation is a non-profit voluntary organization established in the year 2004 and registered in the year 2006 under society Registration Act, 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. The mission of the Organization is to create and provide meaningful opportunities seeking holistic development of vulnerable groups of women, children, marginalized farmers, landless SC/ST and disabled and encouraging them to participate in the developmental processes as an active part by securing just and dignified living for them.
Aims of the Organization
• Initiate effect positive changes in the socio-economic and educational conditions of Tribal and backward castes.
• Housing, education and socio-economic support to children of HIV/AIDS parents
• Initiate economic developmental programs for Tribal, deserted women, sex workers, unemployed youths and to impart basic education to their children
• Rehabilitate orphans, blind, handicapped and aged persons.
• Promote non formal education, adult literacy, reading rooms in villages etc.
• Residential School for Tribal Children from Pardhi Community: Ajit Foundation provides free education wnd hostel facilities to extremely poor children of the migrant- tribal Pardhi community with the aim of teaching them life and vocational skills. There are 35 children are admitted in the school but 50 are waiting list because of inadequate hostel infrastructure. Ajit Foundation needs funds to expand the hostel facilities to house 100 students and acquire furniture, better infrastructure, and additional teachers.
• Sevalaya Shelter for HIV/AIDS orphans: This a programme directed to the housing, education and socio-economic development of children of HIV/AIDS parents, mostly orphans from the nearby hamlets and red-light areas of Barshi City.
• Child education and women´s empowerment: Vanchit Bal Vikas Manch & Bal panchayat: A network initiated and presided over by the organization is a movement – overseeing the proper implementation of government education schemes, for poor, tribal and backward children in all over Marathwada & Vidarbha.
• Bhatakyanchi Shala & Apali Shala: Education & Health for migrant children
• The Feeding Program is served to the wandering an unsupported, mentally retarded persons having less intellect every day during morning & evening session by way of directly contacting their places of abode where they are living without any human amenities, without any protection.
• Women Empowerment: The activities of women´s empowerment include socio-economic, political and educational development of women in the target area. Self help Groups (SHG) acts as the back born of women´s empowerment initiatives.
Mahesh Nimbalkar is the President of the Ajit Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.