Teacher Creativity Centre (TCC)
P.O.Box 1948, Mahkamat Al-Suluh Street
Ansprechpartner: Refaat Sabbah
Teacher Creativity Center (TCC) is a non-government/non-profit organisation established in 1995 by five teachers working in government, UNRWA and private schools in Palestine. The problems evident in the learning environment of schools, especially the relationship between students and teachers, prompted and inspired this need to establish a center that seeks to empower teachers and improve the holistic educational environment
Quality education which embodies human rights and civic education values, and which cultivates creative generations with the capacity to contribute to the construction of a democratic Palestinian civil society which is committed to human rights and the Rule of Law
The Teacher Creativity Center is a Palestinian non-profit, civic education organisation, working to enable stakeholders in the teaching-learning process to achieve safe, stimulating, democratic school environments which embody human rights and civic education values
• To increase childrens access to quality education, which integrates human rights standards and civic education values
• To develop the competencies of an educational cadre, committed to human rights and civic education values
• To activate parent / parent council and community involvement in the creation of safe educational school environments, which enhance human rights and civic education values
• To achieve operational excellence within the TCC
TCC has successfully implemented a number of studies and training programs in the fields od humna rights, democracy and civic education targeted at educators, especially teachers in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
• Social Responsibility Program: To promote social responsibility among the private sector, civic institutions, local councils, and parents in developing educational environments.
• Educational Monitor Program: To provide and publish information for researchers and interested institutions about the indicators of the quality of education.
• Education Campaign for All Program: To put pressure on the government to fulfil its commitments to achieve education goals for all.
• Civic Education Program: To develop active extracurricular and in-class activities to promote civic education values.
• Human Rights and Gender Program: To increase the commitment of the parties participating in the educational process towards values of human rights and gender.
Refaat Sabbah is the Director of the Teacher Creativity Centre (TCC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.