Ansprechpartner: Regine Rehaag
- Umwelt- und Zukunftsforschung
KATALYSE Institute was one of the first independent socio-ecological institutes in Germany. Since 1978, our team of scientists, drawn from a broad range of disciplines, has been working to protect the environment and human health and to promote sustainable development in North and South.
The name KATALYSE – meaning CATALYSIS – reflects on our aim to speed processes up or direct them onto a different path. We view ourselves as a ‘think tank’ for viable concepts on the path towards sustainable development.
– Socio-ecological research: Developing strategies, applying methods and tools drawn from classic environmental research to address the complex issues of globalizing environmental and development problems.
– Agriculture and food: We support you with concepts for sustainable production and processing of food and reproductive commodities, with strategies for nutrition communication and food related risk communication, with information on the conception of healthy and ecological feeding systems and with the application of risk analyses and evaluations of technical consequences.
– Management systems: KATALYSE supports companies and institutions in the analysis of critical points, in developing quality and environmental management systems and in a broad range of further issues relating to industrial environmental protection.
– Sustainable consumption and Environmental education: We offer a broad range of information on the practical conversion of a sustainable consumption and encourage the social sense of responsibility. In cooperation with several partners, we maintain multiple environment and user portals
– Building ecology: KATALYSE promotes the use of low-energy and low-resource, environmentally sound and health compatible building materials and types of construction. Our experts advise institutions, companies and private clients on all issues relating to building and housing ecology.
– Indoor air quality and pollutants: Identifying and reducing indoor environmental exposure is one of the core areas of activity of the KATALYSE Institute. Public developers, commercial users and private residents of buildings profit from the many years of experience of our team in handling indoor air pollutants and the associated health problems.
– Development cooperation: A central idea of KATALYSE is sustainable development. To support it we cooperate with international partners because sustainable development is only achievable on a global level.
Regine Rehaag is Chief Executive Officer of KATALYSE e.V.
Nach Absprache können wir für andere Netzteilnehmer eine Beratung durchführen, ein Referat halten, aktuelle Fachinformationen und Kontakte vermitteln auf dem Gebiet unserer Arbeit.