Youth Against Crime (YAC)
Pocket-F,93-A, GTB enclave
110093 New Delhi
Ansprechpartner: Dr. Manish Jain
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Youth Against Crime (YAC) is a Indian NGO registered in 2015.
Aim of our society
Our NGO is working as a non profit organization without financial help of government. Our main aim is to reduce the crime rate.
We are working against the social evil in our society that make us feel shame in-front of world by creating awareness among the public by means of rallies, posters, pamphlet and organizing programs.
Our main mission is to protect the future of youths by helping concerned authorities to take action and:
• To reduce crime
• To increase literacy rate
• To increase medical facilities
• To stop female foeticide
• To increase security
• To increase employment
• To increase safety of women
• To save environment
• To increase awareness among youth and on other causes that affect humanity.
Projects and programmes:
• Save girl child project – Awarenesss Program
• Clean Delhi Green Delhi project – Awareness Program and Plant tree program
• Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) Project: YAC BBBP Team meet different communities in Delhi to increase awareness in public the importance of females in the community. Currently we are holding meeting in places where large amount of audience can be reached in short time. BBBP Team will soon reach the girls who due to some reason stopped going school or unable to get admission in school.
• The society YAC is going to start a free clinic at Delhi as a trial to improve the health of the needy and provide basic knowledge about the disease and improve knowledge of people about the Ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.