Maman Africa Foundation (MAF)
P.O. Box GP 18631, Accra Central
Ansprechpartner: Rev. Digbe Herve Guyro
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Maman Africa Foundation (MAF) is a charitable, non-profit oriented and non-governmental organization which works with all people in the world regardless of race, nationality, creed or political persuasion and active in all nations especially in African countries.
Our motto is: "Networking for a United Africa via Education".
Established in Accra Ghana, West Africa, MAF or the Original Map of the United States of Africa is a foundation, based on a revelation from the Almighty God to his Servant Rev. Digbe Hervé Guyro since the year 1991 in Cotonou Republic of Benin. Sixteen years after, MAF is definitely founded in January 2007. MAF strongly believes in the unification of Africa as revealed through its Original Map.
Programmes: French and English languages with States and Communities, adult education, seminars, conferences, vocational training, scholarships, universities for children and adults, I.C.T. training programmes for Africa.
MAF also plans to provide machinery, solar energy system, food processing, safe water, hospitals throughout Africa.
Specially, MAF also believes and promotes the following objectives:
- Unification of Africa, to educate and denounce all forms of manipulations between African nations.
- To encourage African women and their sisters around the globe to sustain Maman Africa.
- To fight poverty physically and spiritually.
- To organize seminars, educational programmes and scholarships including cultural exchange programmes for the youth as the future leaders.
- To break African citizen barriers which divide the nations, encouraging our governments to implement One and Unique Passport for all Africans and introduces language programmes (e.g. French and English).
MAF membership is open to the children of Africa and other continents from eight to eighty years of age.
Rev. Digbe Hervé Guyro is the Executive President/Founder of MAF.
For other net participants we can offer deliver a lecture and procure expert information in the field of our work.