Barnamala Educational and Cultural Society (BECS)
721301 Kharagpur, Paschim Medinipur
Ansprechpartner: Haripada Giri
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Barnamala Educational & Cultural Society (BECS) is a not-for-profit organization based in Kharagpur Sub-Division, West Bengal. Established on 13th March 2005 the Society works in various sectors in Paschim Medinipur District and many other socially and economically underdeveloped areas in West Bengal.
The objective of the Society is to help the needy people to achieve and sustain a better quality of life and to strengthen their involvement, their rights and responsibility in the fast growing development of the country
BECS conceives the mission to thrive away gender inequality and economic deprivations of the poorest of the poor by balancing growth pattern between haves and have nuts.
• To make the people conscious on their need, present economic policy and to capacitate them in the process of development intervention.
• To mobilize Dalits, the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe to access their rights to decent living.
• To facilitate the women to have decanal access to resources, democratic structure along with the men at all levels of the society to ensure gender justice and eternality.
• To enhance and upgrade the skill of the people specially the marginalized, dalits men and women to generate income and achieve sustainable livelihood without disturbing the bio-diversity and environment.
• To develop system for community health emphasizing on unconventional health practices, health education, women and child health, rural sanitation and hygiene.
• To energy size youth power for changing present socio economic scenario of the society through various socio-cultural and economic interventions.
• Rural development initiatives: Early Childhood Education Centre; Animal Welfare; Women empowerment & adolescent development; Consumer protection camp; Road safety programme; Youth development programme
• Community Health: HIV/AIDS Awareness Camp; Blood Donation Camp; Community Health Programme through Homeopathic Dispensary
• Environment: Plantation Programme
• Humanitarian Assistance: Distribution of rice cloth to Leprosy people; Distribution of Blankets to poor people
• Integrated Rural Development;
• Self Help Group Programme for women;
• Old Age Home & Day Care Centre for Aged Persons;
• Agriculture and Horticulture Development,
• Mobile Medicare Unit;
• Public with disbilities Development Programme;
• Computer Training Centre for Youth;
• Short Stay Home for Women;
• Handicapped Development;
• Preprimary Education Development;
• Information Technology Development.
Haripada Giri is the Chief Functionary of Barnamala Educational & Cultural Society (BECS).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.