67 B, Bharat Nagar, 1st Floor,
110065 New Delhi
Ansprechpartner: Barbara Mathilda
+91 8447318647, +91 9910160228
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
AMAN Horizon is a national level non-governmental organization registered in 2010 and dedicated towards serving Humanity. The society proposes to dedicate its resources towards a developed and economically harmonious world by creating awareness and standing up for the cause in the context.
The order has sensed the urgent need of instilling a culture which can really take the entire human race towards a world, which can withstand/sustain ever increasing social issues.
AMAN Horizon hereby takes the oath that its resources are always employed in all those activities which tangibly or intangibly benefits the peace and economy of our society, be it contributing to economic growth, national & international harmony, social development, & intellectual health.
The order proposes to work alongside with international level forum in the coming future. The present work to give a strategic face to the cause is workshops, research and newsletters etc.
All issues concerning development in all phase of life - social justice & harmony.
• Awareness of the importance and effects of social harmony - seminars.
• Sensitize the values of life and serenity reflecting the cause - newsletter.
• To try to make sure that all receive the message of social harmony - media.
• To help develop the society on the grounds of social justice - shows.
• To culture a life of good health, harmony & social justice - workshops.
• To develop into an intellectual, economical, prosperous & peaceful country.
Social injustice to life
• Awareness & education of the value and goodness of life to society.
• To raise issues on social injustice & discrimination and help develop on it.
• To bring communal peace, religious harmony & social integrity.
• Organize rehabilitation and upliftment of victims of violence and injustice.
• To bring to children social justice & right to education through primary schools.
Research & study
• Study and analysis on the need and impact of social harmony.
• Create a need to conceptualize the cause and effects of social justice.
• Reflection of the goodness of social development & contentment.
• Intellectual struggle for the betterment of the future of humanity.
Barbara Mathilda is the President of Aman Horizon.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.